Junction BI™ eliminates hours of time and improves productivity by consolidating historical standard data from QuickBooks Company Files together with other data not in Quickbooks. Its unique SQL repository stores this data, which is automatically updated in near-real-time with no manual intervention.
- Finance - General Ledger, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow
- Sales - Customer, Invoice, Accounts Receivable
- Purchasing - Vendor, Purchase Orders, Inventory, Payables
- Extendable data from sources other than Quickbooks
The Junction BI™ Data Mapper provides user-controlled multi-company, multi-level consolidation of this detailed data which enables robust modeling and analysis using standard or user defined hierarchies via:
- Junction BI™
- SQL tools (e.g. Crystal Reports)
- Other BI Software packages (e.g. Jedox BI Suite)
Junction BI™ can be used to consolidate multiple general ledgers for a variety of purposes, among them:
- Financial reporting
- Management reporting
- Tax reporting & planning, including XBRL format
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Cash flow
- Analysis & modeling
Junction™ BI provides unique and powerful functionality to:
- Multi-entity or multi-ERP* companies
- Companies acquiring new entities
- Franchise owners with separate locations who want a consolidated view of their business
Firms use consolidation for many reasons. Some are companies growing by acquisition or franchisees that need to consolidate information from multiple separate ERPs such as QuickBooks into one master chart of accounts. Another example is a firm moving to a new ERP and needing continuous, uninterrupted reporting from the old ERP to the new.
* "ERP system" means Enterprise Resource Planning system, such as QuickBooks, and other accounting software systems.